CROBEMPS shall achieve its objectives through the following activities:
- organization of scientific and technical meetings, symposia, lectures, conferences, seminars, exhibitions and other scientific and professional events on topics from the field of biomedical engineering and medical physics
- training and assistance in the training of experts in the field of biomedical engineering and medical physics,
- representing the interests of biomedical engineering and medical physics at the public and regulatory authorities,
- participation in proposing legislation, regulations, recommendations, standards
- participation in the creation of the terminology,
- publication of scientific and professional publications,
- networking, and the international scientific and professional cooperation.